MISSION OF THE MONTH
Every month we're going to have one item that is faith based that gives back! We hope you'll join us in our "Mission of the Month" every month by shopping these unique pieces. We'll choose a new mission to give back to monthly, and 10% of the earnings from that item will go to the mission. If you have a certain mission/organization that is close to your heart you'd like us to give back to, submit your requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear what God has placed on your heart, lock arms with you and go on this mission together!
Below, we'll keep record of who we are donating to for you!
Feel free to click on the links provided to learn more about each mission.
- First Mission of the Month (May 2021): Care Net Pregnancy Centers
- For May, we were able to give back a SECOND TIME in honor of Memorial Day thanks to YOUR giving hearts! We donated to Tunnel to Towers Foundation thanks to you rounding up your orders completely on your own on Memorial Day! You can read more about the foundation here.
- Second Mission of the Month (June): Best Defense Foundation
For June, we wanted to give back to our veterans in honor of D-Day!
- July 2021 Mission of the Month: Operation Underground Railroad
To raise awareness around World Day Against Human Trafficking, we were so excited to give back to OUR! Thank you for all of your support in July!
- August 2021: Blessings in a Backpack // School is starting back this month, and we want to help kids in need. Kids are often fed and taken care of during the weekdays, but what about the weekends? Did you know 1 in 6 children in America are experiencing food insecurity? Blessings in a Backpack feeds hungry kids in need in America on the weekends, when these kids can't be in school to have provided meals!
- September: Mission 22 // Mission 22 provides treatment to our troops suffering from PTSD and more. Did you know September is National Suicide Prevention Month? Everyday, 22 Veterans lose the battle of fighting PTSD after coming home from battle to suicide. We want to give back as much as we can to lower those numbers! If you want to read more about what Mission 22 is doing to help our troops, you can do so HERE.